Last Updated on
Grey hair usually appears in old age, but early greying of the hair is also common. Next to Hair Fall/Early Baldness young men are worried about their getting grey hairs.
The reasons for getting Early Greying of hair are:-
- Hereditary:- you will inherit it from one of your parents or grandparents. If your father’s hair had started to turn grey in his thirties there is a chance that you will also have grey hairs early.
- Stress:- If you experience a prolonged period of stress and anxiety you will have grey hair in early age.
- Deep/Sudden Sorrow
The above conditions will slow down the production “Melanin” resulting in grey hair.
If you think or if you are told that by pulling and removing your grey hair, you will get more grey hairs, it is not true. The truth is that you will get more grey hairs even if you don’t pull grey hairs.
Your hair needs the following Vitamins and Minerals and other nutrients:-
- Vitamin A:- is necessary for promoting a healthy scalp and gives body and glow to your hair. Eat dark green vegetables and Orange & yellow fruits & Vegetables.
- Vitamin B:- regulates the secretion of oil, keeps hair healthy and moisturized. Eat more of fresh green leafy vegetables, tomatoes, cauliflower, cereals, liver, kidney, yogurt, bananas and green vegetables.
The following Minerals and Nutrients will keep your hair healthy:-
- Zinc :- Available in red meat, chicken & green vegetables.
- Iron :- Available in beef, dried apricots, red meat, parsley, eggs, wheat & sunflower seeds
- Copper:- Available in seafood, egg yolk & whole grains.
- Proteins:- Will give your hair natural shine and good texture. Eat more of sprouted whole grains, cereals, meat and soya.