Last Updated on
- contains three natural sugars:-(1). sucrose,(2). fructose and(3). glucose.
- is a remedy for various illnesses and diseases apart from its being an energy provider. We must add banana in our daily diet menu.
- contains “Tryptophan”, a type of protein which our body converts into “Serotonin”, which will relax our body and mind, improving our moods, making us feel happy and reduces depression.
- being high in Iron will stimulate the production of Hemoglobin in the blood and cures Iron Deficiency Anemia.
- is high in Potassium and low in salt and reduces Blood Pressure, and the risk of Heart diseases and strokes. The high amount of Potassium will help the brain to function well, and it is good for children.
- is high in fiber and helps digestion, and it is eaten as a natural laxative.
- has antacid and relieves heartburn due to acidity.
- helps to maintain blood sugar levels.
- is high in Vitamin B and helps in nervous system maintenance.
- reduces irritation inside stomach and intestines.
- is having a cooling effect and it is good for pregnant women.
- contains Vitamin B6,B12,potassium and magnesium and it supports Nicotine withdrawal, for people quitting smoking habit
- Compared to apple, banana contains more of:- protein, carbohydrates, phosphorus, vitamin A and Iron and other vitamins and minerals.
- We can very well call Banana as “Poor Man’s Apple”.