India and Srilanka will fight to snatch the “ICC World Cup” for the Second time. The Finals of the 10th “ICC World Cup-2011” will take place at Mumbai, India, on 02nd April 2011, Saturday at 02 30 pm.The following is the List of the “ICC World Cup” Champions:,
- Australia – 4 times- In 1987, 1999, 2003 & 2007,
- West Indies- 2 times- In 1975 & 1979,
- Pakistan- Once- In 1992,
- Srilanka- Once- In 1996 and
- India- Once- In 1983 .
However, all the above “World Cup Champions” have won the Finals in places other than their own home countries, and in some cases home- teams have lost the finals.
If India becomes the Champion of the 2011, Team-India will be the first to break the above record.As both India and Srilanka are fighting for their Second Championship, the Cricket Fans will have a ‘thrilling’ cricket from both the teams.
The Cricket Fans globally eagerly await to know from this Finals if:
- Muthaiha Muralidharan will play for Srilanka, ,
- Sachin Tendulkar will take his 100th Century,
- India take the Championship playing in home-land,
- Sachin Tendulkar score ‘Century’ and India Win the Match (a rare combination).
Let us Wish “All The Best” to both the Co-Hosts of the “ICC World Cup-2011” Tournaments.