Last Updated on
- Cancelled 122 -2 G Licenses granted by former telecom minister A Raja in January 2008 on first -serve basis
- Refused to direct CBI to probe the alleged role of Home Minister P. Chidambaram in the case and asks trial court to decide on the matter within 2 weeks
- Held that Licence for 2 G Spectrum were granted in arbitrary and unconstitutional manner
- Imposed a fine of Rs 5 Crores each on 3 Telecom companies which offloaded their shares after getting the licenses,
- Directed the ‘Regulator TRAI’- to make fresh recommendations of TRAI within a month,
- Directed that the allocation to be done through auction within four months and
- Asked CBI to give status reports on investigation to CVC.