Last Updated on
- With E-tickets booked online,
- With ‘TATKAL’ Tickets and
- In all Air-conditioned (AC ) Classes on the tickets, except in III Economy/3E class.
- Second Class Sitting (2S),
- Sleeper Class (SL),
- III Economy Class (3E) and
- First Class (FC)
Voter Identity Card issued by Election Commission of India.(Voter Id)
IT PAN Card issued by Income Tax Department.(PAN Card)
Driving Licence issued by RTO (ORIGINAL only)-The Colour photocopy of Driving License allowed for driving, by RTO is not accepted by the Railways.(DL)
Photo identity card having serial number issued by Central/State Government including the following:
- Pension Pay Order s(PPO)
- Ration Card with photographs (In Ration Cards the photo of the ‘Head of the Family’ only will be available)
- Senior Citizen card
- Below Poverty Line (BPL) card
- ESI card (with photograph) issued for taking treatment in ESI Dispensaries
- CGHS Cards (with photograph) issued to individual family members of Central Govt. employees.
Student Identity Card with photograph issued by recognized School/College for their students
Credit Card issued by Banks with laminated photograph.
Unique Identification Card “Aadhaar”
Photo identity cards having serial number issued by
- Public Sector Undertakings of State/Central Government,
- District Administrations,
- Municipal bodies and
- Panchayat Administrations.