BANK OF INDIA, a leading Public Sector Bank having Head Office in Mumbai Invites applications for recruitment of 1750 posts in CLERICAL CADRE.
Important Dates For Bank Of India Jobs
- Challan available from 01.06.2009
- Submission of On-line application commencing on 01.06.2009
- Last date for submission of On-line application 27.06.2009
- Tentative Date of Written Examination 09.08.2009 [ SUNDAY ]
1. Name of The Post: CLERICAL CADRE
2. AGE :(As on 30.04.2009) Minimum age : 18 years & Maximum age: 28 years (Applicant’s Date of Birth should not be prior to 01.05.1981 & after 30.04.1991).
3. Emoluments: Basic Pay in Time Scale of Rs.4410 – Rs.13210 + DA, HRA, CCA, Conveyance Allowance. Gratuity, Pension, LFC, Medical Aid etc. as per the Industry Level Settlement & Other facilities as per Bank’s Rules.
HOW TO APPLY :-
(i) Candidate should have a valid e-mail id.
(ii) The candidate should apply on-line through website www.bankofindia.co.in
(iii) As a First Step, candidate should take out Pre-printed Challan. Click here for
(iv) Against the above-said Challan, the candidate should make the payment of fees in any of the Bank of India branches on or before 27.06.2009.
(v) Once the payment of fees is made, the concerned branch will give him a Unique Transaction Code No. ( In case of Non-C.B.S. Branches, such Transaction Number will not be given).
(vi) Candidate should visit again to our website www.bankofindia.co.in under the caption “Recruitment & Career” and should fill up the application available after Click at the end of the Notice.
(vii) Unique Transaction details and Challan No. should be correctly filled in application at appropriate place (This will not be applicable for SC / ST / PWD & Ex-Servicemen Candidates,).
(viii) Application should be saved and after verification submitted by click to submit button.
(ix) Application should be printed and photo affixed on that, to be kept ready for submission to us at the time of interview at the Interview Venue.
(x) You should note / remember your password for future reference and use.
(xi) Please note that the above procedure is the only procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete application would be accepted and in such case, the application would be rejected outright.
(xii) In case of more than one application by the same candidate, application submitted last, will be taken as authentic / conclusive (all other applications will be treated as null and void).
The candidate should apply on-line through website www.bankofindia.co.in only. No other mode of application will be accepted. Provision has been made to generate a challan for payment of application fees with specific registration number. The candidate should make payment of application fees in any branch of Bank of India by such computer-generated challan only and take acknowledgement on the counterfoil alongwith Transaction I.D. While filling the application the candidate should enter name of the branch and date of payment, transaction I.D. and take a print out. The applicant should sign and affix his photograph on such print out of application. The said application alongwith challan and copies of required documents mentioned below should be kept ready for submission at the time of interview:
1. Copy of receipted challan
2. Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document showing proof of age acceptable to the Bank
3. Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification;
4. Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course
5. Caste / Physically handicapped / any other related certificate as applicable
For More Details Please Visit At:-
(Copy and paste in your browser)