Last Updated on
According to the list published by Fortune and compiled by executive compensation research firm Equilar Inc., there are three Indians among the top twenty five highly paid persons globally. They are:-
- Sanjay Jha of Motorola, with a total annual compensation of USD 104.5 million for the year 2008 was ranked second in the list
- Vikram Pandit of Citigroup, with a total compensation of USD 38.2 million for 2008 was ranked 14th
- Dinesh C Paliwal of Harman International Industries, with an aggregate compensation of USD 30.4 million secured the 25th position.
- Aubrey K McClendon of Chesapeake Energy (USD 112.5 million)
- Sanjay Jha of Motorola (USD 104.5 million)
- Lawrence Ellison of Oracle (USD 84.5 million)
- Richard Adkerson of Freeport McMoRan Copper & Gold (USD 72.3 million)
- Bob R Simpson of XTO Energy (USD 53.5 million).
- Robert A Iger of Walt Disney (6th)
- Lloyd C Blankfein of Goldman Sachs (7th)
- Kenneth I Chenault of American Express (8th)
- Jon Winkelried of Goldman Sachs (9th)
- Gary D Cohn of Goldman Sachs (10th.