- 4 Chopped chicken thighs
- 1 tsp Soya sauce
- 1 tsp Tomato ketchup
- 1 Finally chopped small onion
- 2 Table Spoons of Corn flour
- 1/4 Cup all purpose flour / maida
- 8 Finely chopped Garlic Pods
- 8 Finely chopped green chillies
- 4 Tea spoons of Refined oil
- Salt to taste
Mix the cleaned chicken pieces well with salt and keep for sometime.
Make a mixture of maida and corn flour and soak the chicken pieces deep in the mixtue and keep aside.
Heat oil in a pan and add garlic, onion and green chillies and fry till brown and crispy.
Put the chicken pieces and fry deep and keep aside.
Add chilli powder, salt to taste, tomato ketchup and Soya sauce to the deep-fried chicken pieces
Fry at high flame till the chicken turns soft and absorbs ketchup and sauce
Add water while stirring if necessary.
Delicious Chicken Manchurian is ready to be served.
It can be taken with chappathis or rice.