In the “Femina Miss India 2009” contests, three winners have been announced on 5th April 2009 at Mumbai.
Miss.Pooja Chopra, 23 years old and 1.71m tall, was crowned as Femina “Miss India-World 2009”, who will represent India in “Miss World-2009” beauty pageant contest to be held in Johannesburg, South Africa during December 2009. Miss Pooja Chopra was crowned by Miss.Parvahy Omankuttan, the Femina “Miss India -World 2008” and the 1st runner-up in “Miss World 2008”.
Miss. Ekta Chaudhary, 22 years and 1.77m tall was crowned as Femina “Miss India-Universe 2009” who will represent India at the “Miss Universe 2009” pageant in the Bahamas.
Miss.Shriya Kishiore, 22 year-old and 1.79m tall was crowned as Femina “Miss India- Earth 2009” who will represent India at “Miss Earth 2009” beauty pageant, to be held between the 4th and 24th of October, 2009.
The fourth and the fifth place went to:-
- Miss Harshita Saxena
- Miss Irshita Sarkar
List of Special Awards:-
- Miss India Sexy Legs: Miss.Shriya Kishore
- Miss Fresh Face: Miss.Deeksha Seth
- Miss Agile: Miss.Harshita Sexena
- Miss Confident: Miss.Karishma Karnik
- Miss Beautiful Hair: Miss.Ragini Dwivedi
- Miss Beautiful:Miss.Niharika Naganda
- Miss Hospitality: Miss.Shriya Kishore
- Miss Photogenic: Miss.Dimple Patel
- Miss Beautiful Eyes: Miss.Niharika Naganda
- Golden Heart: Miss.Ishita Sarkar