Last Updated on
South Indian Bank Ltd has invited applications for the Posts of Clerks in Kerala and Tamilnadu.
Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply online and try to join Banking Service in Kerala and Tamilnadu.
Number of Vacancies: 100
- Graduate Degree from a recognized University, having completed a regular 10+2+3 course with a minimum of 50% marks in Science Stream and 45% in other streams.
- Proficiency in Computers Operations is a must for all the candidates.
- Age- Should not be more than 26 years
- Pay Scale: Rs 4 410-Rs 13 210
How to Apply :
- Apply Online only at South IndianBank’s Official website:- (http://www.southindianbank.com) from 28/10/2009 to 21/11/2009.
- Take a printout of the system generated registration information and send it to:-
- The Dy.General Manager (Personnel), South Indian Bank Ltd., SIB House, Mission Quarters,Thrissur-680001 so as to reach on or before 28/11/2009.
- Along with the above print out attach Demand Draft favouring ” South Indian Bank Ltd.” Payable at Thrissur, towards Application fees as applicable.
- Application Fee : Rs.250/- (Rs.50/- for SC/ST) to be paid along with application by means of Demand Draft payable at Thrissur
- The Bank DD can be taken at any branch of any bank in India
- Application Fees for SC/ST Candidates: Rs 50/-
- Application Fees for Other Candidates Rs 250/-
For more details such as the Job Advertisement and the proforma application:-
- visit South Indian Bank’s Official Website(vide the link given above and
- click “careers” and
- click “RECRUITMENT OF CLERKS-FOR KERALA AND TAMILNADU”.