Last Updated on
- Bangladesh and
- Australia (World Champion of 1999, 2003 & 2007).
- New Zealand,
- Pakistan and
- Srilanka &
From Group ‘B’:
- South Africa,
- West Indies,
- England and
At the end of the 4 Quarter Finals the following 4 teams have won and got qualified for the 2 ‘Semi-Finals’ : The First Semi-Finals will be:
The Second Semi-Finals will be:
- Between India & Pakistan
- Played at Mohali- Chandigarh-Punjab-India
- On 30th March 2011 at 02 30 pm (IST).
It is notable that:-
- India became the World Champion in 1983,
- Pakistan became the World Champion in 1992 and
- Srilanka became the World Champion in 1996.
- And for the first time in the history of ‘World Cup-Cricket’ 3 the above 3 Asian countries are going to participate in the ‘Semi-Finals’ (along with New Zealand)
- New Zealand is going to play ‘Semi-Finals’ for the 7th time.
We may hope to see one of the above 3 Asian countries (India, Pakistan and Srilanka) to become the Cricket World Champion again.