Last Updated on
Many ‘Retired Senior Citizens’ in India, who are not getting any regular income such as ‘pension’ after their retirement and are financially insecure seek employment to dignity to their retired lives.
‘The Nightingale Medical Trust (NMT ), a Non Governmental Organization (NGO ), with Ms. Radha S. Murthy, as the Managing Trustee, has organized a ‘Job Fair’ named “Jobs 60 +”, at Bangalore on 21st July 2012, to arrange for jobs for Senior Citizens and help:
- Senior Citizens in the age group of from 60 to 70 years, who are physically and intellectually fit and prepared to do moderately skilled jobs and expect only a nominal salary, just for sustenance and
- the Employers of ‘socially conscious companies’ seeking qualified and experienced employees for their organizations.
The ‘NMT’ expects a large number of senior citizens from different backgrounds to participate in the ‘Job Fair’, such as
- Data Entry Operators.
The Selected Senior Citizens for the Jobs in the “Jobs 60+” will be given the necessary training and guidance in basic computer skills if necessary.
- The Venue of ‘The Job Fair’-will be- No. 40, Laxmi Complex,Opp. Vani Vilas Hospital,K.R. Fort Road,Bangalore.
- Date: 21st July 2012, Saturday
- Timings:10 a.m. and 4 p.m. on July 21.
Interested Senior Citizens seeking employment and Employers can contact before 15th July 2012
The Nightingale Medical Trust at :080-65608888.