is one of the leading institutions in India, catering to the ‘talent identification’ needs of its clients.
Selection and Recruitment of Banking Insurance and Other Personnel:
The Institute has been accredited for successfully handling ‘talent assessment’ of a huge number of candidates for large number of clients.
“Institute of Banking Personnel Selection” / IBPS caters to Banking and Insurance industry and also other sectors.
The list of the clients of IBPS may be broadly classified into following sectors:
- Public Sector Banks
- Private and Foreign Banks
- Regional Rural Banks
- Central and Other Financial Institutions
- Co-operative Banks
- Insurance Companies
- Other Public/ Private Sector Undertakings
- Academic Institutes
- Understanding Customer Requirements
- Advertisement Preparation
- Media Management ( Advertising)
- Complete Pre Exam Processing including, Application Form Design,Call Letter Design, Candidate Shortlisting and Mailing of Call Letter
- Venue Selection
- Conduct Examinations
- Post Examination Result Processing
- Conduct Interviews and
- Final Short Listing of Candidate
The following are the Core Values of the Institute:
- Providing the clients with ‘end to end solutions’: IBPS offers ‘end to end recruitment’ and selection related services that begin with designing the advertisement and completes with the processing of results. The institute-IBPS has experience backed by strong network strength and supply chain management to conduct the paper pencil based test all over the country in over 150 cities/towns for about three lakh candidates in one session.
- Maintaining accuracy, secrecy and confidentiality.
Paramount importance is given to safety, secrecy and security of the test material as also fair, impartial and smooth conduct of the examination and seamless logistics.
Guidance To Research / PhD Students:
Conducting Workshops, Conferences and Seminars:
The institute also conducts national and international workshops, conferences and seminars and provides platform for exchange of knowledge in the area of Psychometrics, Assessment, Human Resource Management, Banking and Finance and other general management topics.
Conducting Training Programs:
- behavior assessment skills,
- interview skills,
- item writing skills,
- test administration procedure for personnel,
- test administration for coordinating bank officers,
- programs for trainers
- induction training programs for newly recruited staff.