In the present circumstances, we can divide the life-span of man into “tens”, as follows:-
- From birth/from 0 to10 Play and Elementary Education
- From 11to 20 Basic and Technical Education
- From 21to 30 Employment and Marriage
- From 31to 40 Begetting Children
- From 41to 50 Accumulating wealth, by savings and investments
- From 51to 60 Marriage of children/Travel around the world
- From 61to 70 Retirement/ Rearing Grandchildren.
In the second span of from 11 to 20 the “teen”-ages are crossed by the a man and from the age of 20 “ty”-s start and man is becoming old and older, day by day and year by year.
Life Above 70 is a bonus in life granted by God, and if a man is healthy, wealthy and with good children and grand children, otherwise life after the “eighth ten” onwards will be not be peaceful and it will be a curse, or hell on earth, and only a few people live healthy wealthy and happy completing 100 years.
The above life span is applicable to woman also but the schedule will have some changes, for obvious reasons.