has launched on 13th August 2013, an SMS-based Trains Tickets Booking Service in partnership with “IRCTC”
and the “Bharat BPO Services Limited”,
a Spice Digital Group Company.
The following are the Steps for booking Train Tickets by Mobile “SMS”:-
Send an SMS :
- From the Mobile Number already registered with the “IRCTC” website
- To the Number- “139” in the following Format:
(upto 6 passengers)ICICI
For Booking a Train Ticket in Train Number 22105/Indrayani SF Express (From Mumbai CST To Pune Junction):
- From Kalyan Junction/KYN
- To Pune Junction/PUNE
- For Mr.Rakesh
- Gender: Male
- Age: 55 years
- In Second Class Sitting/2 S
- Date of Travel: 30th August 2013
- By SMS through ICICI Bank.
After successful delivery of the above SMS to the Number:“139”, the user will receive a text with the following details:
- Transaction ID
- Ticket amount
- IRCTC service charges
- Total amount payable and
- Seat availability.
the subscriber will have to send another SMS to 139 for making the payment in the following format: