Last Updated on
“Justice Balasubramanian Committee” has delared the Fees Structures from the year 2012, for the Engineering Courses, MBBS and BDS Courses.
The new fee structure for the Engineering Courses in the Engineering Colleges Affliated to the
Anna University-Chennai are given below:
- For the seats under the Government Quota- Rs.40,000/-( enhanced from Rs.32,500/- )
- For the management seats – Rs.70,000/- (enhanced from Rs 62 500/-)
Last year, 2011 more than 1 lakh students were admiteed to various Engineering courses in 500 Engineering colleges across Tamilnadu, by counseling conducted for 35 days.
And this year, 2012 the Counselling for Engineering Courses in the Engineering Colleges of Anna University will start on 09th July 2012 and last till August 2012, for 1.6 Lakhs seats under Government Quota in 525 Engineering Colleges across Tamilnadu.
The new fee structure for the courses of MBBS and BDS are as given below:
- The duration of MBBS Courses is 5½ years including one year Compulsory Rotatory Resident Internship and
- For BDS Courses is 5 years including one year Compulsory Rotatory Resident Internship.
- Annual fees for MBBS Courses in Government Medical Colleges will be Rs.2.3 lakh per year for the academic year 2012-13.
- And Rs.2.8 lakh per year should be collected as Annual fees for MBBS courses in private Medical Colleges
- The Annual Fees for BDS courses for the academic year 2012-13 will be Rs.1 lakh.