- Absence of Virendra Sehwag :- The Indian team’s failure may be attributed to the unavailability of Sehwag.
- Wrong selection of Bowlers and Batsmen
- Bad Fielding of the Indian players
- The Captain MS Dhoni’s lack of taking runs
- The players of ICC Indian team have played in IPL Tournament also and they could not fare well in the World Cup.
The Indian team’s captain MS Dhoni has admitted the lapses of his players and himself and apologized to the disappointed Indian Cricket fans. Let us hope that the Indian team will reassess the strengths and weaknesses and play well and bring glory to India.