Eligible and Interested Candidates may rush to send the application immediately by post or online, as the last date for applying is
:-26th September 2009, Saturday.
“Karur Vysya Bank Invites Applications for appointment in Probationary Officer Scale-I
Last Date for Application : 26/09/2009
Date of Examination : Will be informed Shortly
I. Academic Qualification:
Post Graduate / B.E. / B.Tech. from a college affiliated to a recognized University (Correspondence and Open Universities are not eligible) with percentage of marks as given below:
Any Post Graduate / B.E. / B.Tech./ 60% and above (Ist Class)
- Candidates who have completed any of the above said P.G Degree course in 2009 and awaiting results may also apply subject to the condition that they have to submit original of Provisional Degree Certificate at the time of joining the Bank, if selected.
- SC/ST Candidates should possess 50% and above in the Post Graduate degree/ B.E./B.Tech.
- Candidates who have obtained degree through correspondence/open university are not eligible.
II. Technical Qualification:
At the time of application, the non Computer Science candidates should possess a minimum three months Computer Course from a well established Institution.
III Age Limit:
Not more than 30 years as on 31.08.2009 (Relaxation of 5 years is allowed for SC/ST candidates)
IV. Mode of Selection:
Written Test (Objective Type) and Personal Interview. Examination will be held at selected centres in Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamilnadu, Gujarat, Maharashtra and Delhi.
V. Exam Fees:
Demand Draft for Rs.250/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favour of THE KARUR VYSYA BANK LIMITED and payable at CHENNAI only. The Candidates should bring the demand draft while appearing for written test. It will be collected by our invigilators in the exam hall.
Note : SC / ST candidates should submit the proof for their caste while appearing for written examination. Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the candidates for being called for Written Test. Bank’s decision in the matter of selection will be final and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
In Resume data entry providing E-mail id is mandatory. All our correspondences viz. Exam call letters, Interview call letters etc. will be sent only through E-mail and hard copy of the same will not be sent to the candidates. So kindly ensure the correctness of Email id before saving your resume.
In Resume data entry, the candidates who are awaiting results has to enter the aggregate percentage of marks upto the previous semester. However the final selection will be based on aggregate percentage of marks of all semesters. If the percentage of marks is in CGPA mode, the same should be converted into equivalent percentage and entered in the resume data entry.
While applying candidates are advised to note down the reference number received through mail for future correspondences.
· Eligible candidates should appear for a written test and / or skill test and interview at their own expense at places/ dates notified by the Bank.
- Candidates selected for appointment will be on Probation period for 1 ye
- Candidates selected are liable to be placed in any place in India as per the administrative requirements and discretion of the Bank.
- If any information furnished by the candidates is found to be false/ not correct/ misrepresented, their candidature is liable to be cancelled at any stage without notice.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the candidates for being called for Written test / Interview. Bank’s decision in the matter of selection will be final and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Intimation will be sent only to the selected candidates in the Written Test / Interview.”-Unquote
For More details visit:-